[iRail] 1 very long week - New hosting

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 09:51:18 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

thanks for your suggestion! Since we're an open data non-profit
organisation which creates open source application, it would be weird to
oblige everyone to get the hang of a proprietary product. On top of
that, cloud-hosting is way more expensive and the EUR60/month would be
the price for the electricity only. If you want us to buy cloudhosting,
please feel free to do a generous donation ;)

I think we will go with iLibris. They have a really nice offer which I
will mail you all about later.

Kind regards,

Pieter

iRail vzw/asbl