[iRail] yahoo pipes

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:52:18 UTC 2011

Louis,

This is a great link, I already tried it a few years ago and nearly
forgotted it!
The service seem currently down, creating a pipe with an url seem to
fail everytime.

Also, if people want an easier alternative (also powered by Yahoo)
Dapper seem also very handy and usefull: http://open.dapper.net/
I just gave a try and seems to work pretty well!

Christophe