[iRail] yahoo pipes

Louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:03:25 UTC 2011

Hey Christophe,
I played around with yahoo pipes yesterday, it seems to work (most of the
time). I haven't mastered the *filters* very well for the moment ...
I also found a small php which helps a lot to parse/scrape data from a page
: http://simplehtmldom.sourceforge.net/  > It's pretty easy to use, I
managed to get good results very quickly.

Louis