[iRail] iRail.be 3.0: js/css

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Sat Feb 18 10:52:42 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The first meeting about the new mobile website on iRail.be was a
success! Attendees: Hannes VDVreken, Miet Claes, Dennis Kestelle and me.

Hannes is our new thesis student and will work on social media integration
Miet is our communication designer (is this a good function description? ;))
Dennis is the web designer of the current mobile website and will design
the new one as well, based on this one.
Rosemie couldn't make it to the meeting but she is an information
architect and will help us with that.

Currently we still lack a javascript/css person. Do you know one or are
you one and do you want to join the team to create a great application
that wants to be launched in December of this year, let us know :)

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
iRail vzw/asbl