[iRail] Who is hiding delays < 5 minutes ?

CVR christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:56:31 UTC 2012

dear mailing list,

I hope everything is fine for you and your project are going well!

I have just a remark, thatś not a bug, but rather a feature request that
I want to discuss.

As some of you alredy noticed, when you search on railtime website
(Infrabel) and nmbs/sncb website, you get different informations...

The most noticeable difference is that delays are not shown when they
are less than 5 minutes when browsing railtime website.

I guess that our service is based on Infrabel data...

Would it be a hard work to change that?

As you can see on the screenshot, I cannot believe my train has delays
most of the stations and some are empty...

We are missing all the 3 and 4 minutes on these stations!