[iRail] Translation platform

Sacha Schmitz sacha.schmitz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:34:54 UTC 2012

Indeed ! Wonderful suggestion, but I'll implement it after my exams (end
of Jan).

First because i'll totally change the design of the website, make it more
user-friendly, clear, etc. Which means that the text is likely to change
as well !

I'll keep you in touch with my account information so that you can grant
me the administrator status Tim.

Cheers all,
--
S. SCHMITZ