[iRail] Fosdem

Wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:29:42 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

last couple of years (almost) everybody from Ubuntu-be and Ubuntu-fr went
to grab something to eat after FOSDEM. Last year we went together with the
people of mySQL, they made reservations for +50 people while they only had
30 or so. It was great to meet up with these inspiring people! But anyhow,
there are a lot of informal "activities" planned in the evenings, and
*if *you'd
want to join one of those, that shouldn't be a problem...

Btw, I'll be at the Ubuntu booth both days (except when I'm at a talk),
feel free to come and say hi :D

Grts

Wouter