[iRail] Open (Transport) Knowledge Festival

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Sat May 5 14:50:24 UTC 2012

Hi List,

Let's go to Helsinki. You've heard me right:

http://okfestival.org/

The 17th until the 22th of September, the open knowledge foundation
(OKFN) organises a conference for all things open. Together with the
working group at OKFN which some of you are part of: the open transport
working group, we're going to organise an open transport track.

Is anyone interested in joining us? Let's order plane tickets early and
cheaply. Let me know if you would have financial problems (esp.
students) getting there, then we might try to work something out.

If you'd be interested in helping out on organising this, check this
etherpad:

http://okfnpad.org/OKFest-transport-track

Kind regards,

Pieter