[iRail] iRail Summer of code organisation day

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Fri May 11 11:18:54 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

iRail Summer of code needs to be organised properly. We will have ~15
students working for us in the summer and this means we will have ~10
companies/individuals sponsoring a lot of money.

What we still need:
 * Contracts for both sponsors & students
 * A website
 * A communication plan
 * Swag

In order to do this I'm announcing May the 17th (yes, a holiday) as
let's organise iRail Summer of code properly day. Everyone who wants to
help out is welcome at the office of FlatTurtle in Sint Agatha Berchem
(Brussels), next to the station of Sint Agatha Berchem.

Schedule:

10:30 am: Coffee is served
10:45 am: Creating a start balance and todo list: do we need more
students? Do we need more money?
11:00 am: Start typing contracts, start creating blog posts, logos,
setting up a website, and so on.
12:30 pm: Pasta break - let's visit the best pasta restaurant in the world
1:30 - ? pm: WORK

If you would like to help out on this, please do, you will be in the
iRail Hall Of Fame (that's another to do for Thursday: setting up a hall
of fame). Please reply to me in private.

Kind regards,

Pieter
--
iRail vzw/asbl