[iRail] Issues with the iRail API resolved

C. Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:50:54 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The bug is definitely not fixed (or maybe an other bug was introduced)

I hope there is enough information here (thanks to the user Geoffrey
Bataille) for you to fix that without too much work.

To summarize: *the connection API mix the NMBS and TEC stations.*

As you can see here, the IC3130 liveboard (and the user that sent the bug
from the station in real time) can confirm that that IC3130 leaves
Bruxelles-Midi at 08h30

[image: Inline image 2]

When you are looking for a connection between Bruxelles Midi and Tournai,
both my favourites iRail clients (iRail.be and BeTrains, so I guess ALL
iRail clients) display a departure at 08:21

After a check on the crappy official application, I understand that the
displayed departure is from the TEC station and NOT the SNCB/NMBS one

[image: Inline image 1]

You now understand why BeTrains has been pulled from the Play Store.
Here are the recent ratings of the app, I guess I don't have to explain why
this is a big issue?

[image: Inline image 3]

Have a great 2014!