[iRail] Geo location resolving on the iRail servers

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:12:00 UTC 2014

Hi Pieter,

Geocoding is pretty complex to get right but there are already some tools
for example nominatim:

https://github.com/twain47/Nominatim

When an instance is up-and-running getting the CRAB data into it should not
be a problem. I could even try and request to load the data as part of the
main Nominatim instance used by OSM.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen