[iRail] iRail "fixes"

C. Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:30:32 UTC 2015

Hello,

I don't want to alarm you, but the effects are worst than I thought, and
all Brussels stations are also broken (issue with spaces? hyphen?)
Just by looking at the install numbers, sounds obvious that some issues
were introduced in the API which resulted in the loss of 200 users (this
number still growing everyday)

Due to this loss of users and the effect of an API change, I created this
question: https://github.com/iRail/hyperRail/issues/130 to discuss on how
we can send you quick feedback.

Thank a lot and I hope we can find a quick fix for these issues.

[image: Inline image 1]