[iRail] iRail "fixes"

C. Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 04:54:12 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I would like to thank you all for the hard work you put in the API and the
awesome result.
I don't want to kill the joy, but I would just like to point out that new
bugs were introduced with the fixes.

Please find below a user feedback with some issues with Braine L'alleud
station. I am not currently in front of a computer with what I need to
debug deeply the app and send you more feedback, but can you have a look at
what might happen with this particular station (and maybe all other
stations with special characters?

I will do my best to find a decent computer, do send better logs and the
corresponding API call.

Thanks!