[iRail] iRail API fixes coming soon

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Mon Aug 17 15:36:26 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Because of the much love given for these updates and an indication of
our biggest API users that this update would be great, you can now find
these bug fixes of the API in production!

Please do test whether your API calls still work!

Also a shout-out to Tim Joosten, one of our newest community members who
did an outstanding job helping to get this old code to where it is now
(you can thank him on gitter: https://gitter.im/iRail/iRail @tjoosten or
on twitter: https://twitter.com/x0rif). We still have a lot of issues
open, but I'm sure that given enough time, these will be fixed as well
in the next weeks.

Kind regards,

Pieter

--