[iRail] BeTrains status update: Reached the terminus!

Yeri Tiete yeri at flatturtle.com
Thu Oct 8 03:56:23 UTC 2015

Ahhhh Christophe!!! :(

But thanks so much, and lets keep in touch! :)

Do let me know how we/I can help you in the future!

Speak soon,
--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete

 Avenue du port, 86c - 18, 1000 Brussels
 m: +32 (0) 472 30 00 90
 t:   +32 (0) 2 669 1001
 f:   +32 (0) 2 669 1002

On 8 Oct 2015 at 01:13:53, Tim Esselens (tim.esselens at gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Christophe,

thanks for the effort you have put into the android client (others come to mind as well ;-) ).
It's been fun working together and I hope to see you around someday!

kind regards,
--
Tim