[iRail] Tools and stats for stations pictures

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Tue Jan 5 10:30:16 UTC 2016

Hi Christophe,

Very cool work!

I think indeed it's important to clear out © issues and to have the
right attribution and licenses with each picture, before adding them to
iRail/station :)

Kind regards,

Pieter