[iRail] January updates

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Wed Jan 13 10:08:01 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

2016, 2 weeks in, and we have 3 things to share!

1. NMBS/SNCB gave a presentation yesterday at Digital Belgium, where
they announced they were wrong in 2010 to send Yeri a cease and desist
letter. Feel free to share our enthusiasm:
https://twitter.com/iRail/status/687212345593073665

2. Today, we are featured in De Standaard with a piece on how NMBS
should make use of their data in a better way:
http://m.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160112_02064462?shareid=2dce1b64b97a32bb10e4d626a62477c1d03d5e29954386175698461aaa1c82a63704ac4893c6bfea3e09c5e663f171d1

3. Last but not least, you can now start to reuse the log files of the
NMBS/SNCB:
  * Historic datadump from 2012 to 2016:
https://github.com/pietercolpaert/irail-route-planning-query-logs
  * Last 1000 requests refreshed each second: http://api.irail.be/logs/