[iRail] Small updates to the API docs: https everywhere and vehicle enhancements

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Jul 21 10:04:21 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We have updated the API docs slightly over here:

https://hello.irail.be/api/1-0/

Change log:
  * Vehicle information now contains much more data about arrivals,
delays, cancelations, and so forth. It's kept backward compatible, but
the new properties should allow you to make richer application views
  * https is now the default. http wil keep working though, again for
backward compatibility
  * More alternatives added for the stations list

If you have any feedback on the documentation please do let us know!

In our next update somewhere next week, we should also be able to show
occupancy estimations of trains and POST feedback on this to our API.
You can follow updates on that over here:
https://github.com/iRail/iRail/pull/191. We are working on this with
students of Spitsgids, thanks to https://spitsgids.be.

Kind regards,

Pieter