[kforge-dev] Re: next development meeting

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu May 5 16:55:12 UTC 2005

hello peeps,

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 08:42:33PM +0100, John Bywater wrote:
> >  Saturday May 14th
> >  Weekend of May 21st

nod, either works for me, too. sooner rather than later?

regret not being able to commit as much time as i'd like; see
http://wiki.wirelesslondon.info/OpenSeasonTools for an entertaining
long list of stuff that i need to make exist, at least in part, by
mid-June. I anticipate that by July i'll have time to do day/week on
practical stuff, and that some of these tools (the
bbox/ontomatic/epistomat bit) could be pretty useful for kforge.

(being stuck in conferences on sunny days)--

zx