[kforge-dev] User Story Completed: Changeset [999]: Added 'remember me' support for login session.

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftwarefoundation.org
Thu Aug 10 18:57:55 UTC 2006

Rufus -

I think this user story has been achieved:

http://project.knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/ticket/19

A proposition:

Unless we want to do something else, perhaps developers won't resolve
tickets for user stories (ie at the moment, tickets marked as
'enhancement') so that the customer can decide to accept the
implementation and resolve the ticket, or otherwise.

But perhaps developers will notify the customer (cc-ing developer list)
when developers think a user story has been achieved, with the customer
viewing the implementation, and then either accepting (by resolving the
story's ticket and sending compliments to the developers ;-) ) or
feeding back to the developers a description of the gap.

Can this work?

John.

Added 'remember me' support for login session.