[kforge-dev] Re: release notes

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jan 16 11:58:22 UTC 2007

I was just following past practice (0.9, 0.10, 0.11) where I've been
left to manage the release including producing release notes, packaging
and uploading. Most of the stuff that went in just came off the trac
tickets -- and as you know kforge 0.12 was already a couple of months
overdue. I'd more than welcome participation from anyone else obviously
including yourself in the preparation, testing and announcement of
releases.

~rufus