[kforge-dev] Changeset [91]: Allow user to specify db uri rather than just constructing it from ...

37: Timeline admin at okfn.org
Wed Jan 17 15:52:29 UTC 2007

Allow user to specify db uri rather than just constructing it from individually provide variables (type, db name, host etc). This change means that we can now support dbs such as sqlite that have a 'non-standard' sqlobject db uri.

  * trunk/src/dm/db.py: patch db.py to use db.uri config variable if defined
  * etc/domainmodel.conf.new: add db.uri config variable (commented out so that we stay with existing scheme by default)