[kforge-dev] kforge download page

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Thu Jul 19 15:13:58 UTC 2007

The kforge project download page is still reporting the latest kforge
release as 0.11. It also has a link to kforge-stable.tar.gz.

Perhaps the -stable name is to make the download page revision-invariant?

If so, I propose we actively maintain this page so that it reports the
latest stable version, link to the latest stable version, link to the
directory of all releases (as we do), drop the stable name, and review.

So, perhaps our release script is looking something like this:

1. develop software test-first, test
2. release package to directory, test
3. update download page, test
4. notify cheeseshop, test