[kforge-dev] Ticket creation rights ?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 25 11:54:48 UTC 2007

Tristan Rivoallan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i encountered a problem while installing latest trunk. Is it normal
> that i can't create tickets on project's trac ?
> (http://project.knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac)

Unfortunately due to constant spam attack on the trac system we had to
shut down 'anonymous' access to trac. I'll add you to on so that you can
post -- you can also login as tracguest/tracguest to do the same.

> i do have registered an account at knowledgeforge.net (trivoallan).
>
> Anyway, here's the problem :
>
> after building and installing kforge (rev 1121), i try to  run `
> ~/bin/kforge-admin --config ./kforge.conf data create` which raises a
> "global name 'os' is not defined" exceptions.
>
> The os and sys modules seems to be needed by this script. Adding the
> right imports at top of the file fixes the problem.

Thanks for the bug notice. I've committed the changes and 1122 should be
fine.

Regards,

Rufus