[kforge-dev] KForge v0.13: planning the next release

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 21 08:40:01 UTC 2007

The KForge v0.13 milestone currently has an assigned release date of
2007/06/30 (end of June):

http://p.knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/milestone/v0.13

That page also provides links to the all the assigned tickets.

Are people setting this as the provisional release date? Are their
additional tickets that should be in there that aren't?

I also note that we would probably want to sync the release of v0.2 of
domain model with the release of a new version of kforge. (We should
also have a KForge ticket dealing specifically with upgrade for which it
would be useful what domainmodel/db changes have been introduced since 0.1).

Regards,

Rufus