[kforge-dev] Changeset [1246]: [xs]: set DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE env variable in soleInstance.py so we can …

KForge: Timeline admin at okfn.org
Sat May 3 16:08:45 UTC 2008

[xs]: set DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE env variable in soleInstance.py so we can just import this anywhere without having to set this up first.

  * This was motivated by desire to start using nosetests a bit (bin/kforge-test sets this at top of file)
  * However DJANGO_... is standard we might as well set this up in as central a place as possible.