[kforge-dev] Changed initenv parameters for Trac 0.11

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Sep 9 11:48:30 UTC 2008

Hi Gunnar,

Great to hear you've been enjoying using KForge! Always to hear such
stories.

Thanks for the information about Trac 0.11.

We are currently trying to improve the testing of KForge across all the
different versions of Trac (and other plugged in sub-systems), so we'll
make sure the Trac 0.11 change is taken into account during this work.

Of course, please do let us know about anything else you notice, or
think of.

E.g. are there any missing features which would help your research group?

All best wishes,

John.

--
Appropriate Software Foundation