[kforge-dev] domainmodel 0.3 release

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Thu Sep 11 11:54:27 UTC 2008

Hi Rufus,

Do you have any clue why /domainmodel/ isn't showing up on the
Cheeseshop front page?

http://pypi.python.org/pypi

I did a "setup.py release" on /eternity/, /scanbooker/, /provide/,
/desire/, and /domainmodel/.

But only /domainmodel/ didn't get listed in the recent updates on the
front page.

Candidates are:

1. it's categorised as library (the others aren't)
2. it's been previously uploaded, but I didn't happen to do that
3. it's something else...

Do you remember seeing it in the recent changes last time you did this?

Any suggestions?

Best wishes,

John.

PS We probably need to fix kforge-0.14 to say only domainmodel==0.2.

--
Appropriate Software Foundation
http://appropriatesoftware.net