[kforge-dev] [okfn-help] Routes in KForge

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Thu Sep 11 18:16:09 UTC 2008

Hi Rufus,

As we discovered the other day, KForge is failing tests with Routes 1.9.
This means that the "routes>=1.6" setting in the setup.py file is wrong.

There is absolutely no guarantee of backwards compatibility with Python
modules. So I'm against setting the dependencies as "anything greater
than X".

In this spirit, I have changed all "requires" statements to have "=="
conditions (was ">=").

I would like to suggest this is fixed retrospectively for KForge 1.4,
which will almost certainly pick up domainmodel 0.3 with it's
"domainmodel>=0.2" setting.

Hope all's good. Best wishes,

John.

PS Did you want to meet this week to do some KForge stuff? There's only
tomorrow (poss. Sat?) left now!