[kforge-dev] Debian packages

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Mar 25 15:54:13 UTC 2009

Hey Martin,

Rufus and I are preparing to release KForge 1.0 (and Domain Model 0.6)
and wondered whether you would like to help with updating the Debian
packages you kindly created last year?

The dependency on the SQLObject has now been improved; KForge is now
compatible with a range of SQLObject versions, including the latest
stable release (0.10.4), and the version shipped with Lenny (0.10.2).

KForge now works with both Django 1.0 (on Lenny) and Django 0.96 (on Etch).

Of course, if we can also support Ubuntu that would be wonderful, but I
don't know what extra is involved.

Hope you've been keeping well.

Best wishes,

John.