[kforge-dev] Releasing KForge v0.16

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 11 12:50:23 UTC 2009

I think it is time we released KForge v0.16. I assume this should be
paired with Domain Model v0.6.

It has been running without problems on knowledgeforge.net now for the
last month or so.

Do you want to the release to PyPI and announce to kforge-user or
would you like me to?

Rufus

PS: I have been looking at the Routes issues but haven't yet tracked
down the bug ...

PPS: regarding lists I propose that we merge kforge-user with
kforge-dev  and create a new kforge-announce list to which all those
already on kforge-user and kforge-dev are subscribed. If we do this we
should also probably turn off the automatic posting of svn changes to
this list.