[kforge-user] Svn repository checkin and checkout is very slow

Omer KARAGOZOGLU oa.karagozoglu at belbim.com.tr
Thu Aug 24 12:53:19 UTC 2006

Hello

            After setting up the kforge system, giving support to multiple instances, we have noticed that our checkin and checkout times are affected dramatically using the tortoisesvn client.  When we surf the repo over the web this is not the case. We can surf it as if it is located on our own computer whereas when we try to browse it with tortoise we can enjoy a cup of coffee while we wait for it to bring the contents of that directory. I have created a repository with svnadmin out side kforge and tried to reach it with tortoise to check if this case is related with the particular version of svn server(1.3.2). But this turned out to be false. Since the checkin checkout times of this this new repo were splended. So what could be cause of the problem. Any help will be more than welcome.

  <http://www.belbim.com.tr/>

Ömer A. KARAGÖZOĞLU
Elektrik & Elektronik Mühendisi  İş ve Proje Geliştirme Müdürlüğü

oa.karagozoglu at belbim.com.tr <mailto:oa.karagozoglu at belbim.com.tr>

Hava Limanı Karşısı
İstanbul Dünya Ticaret Merkezi
A3 Blok Kat:2-3 34149