[kforge-user] kforge 0.11 svn repo creation error

Omer KARAGOZOGLU oa.karagozoglu at belbim.com.tr
Wed Jul 26 04:51:39 UTC 2006

Hi John,

When I ran the svn command from the command line I get repo owned by root. In order to create a repo owned by wwwrun, the apache user in my case, I ran the following command.

# sudo -u wwwrun svnadmin create /home/projeler/kforge/var/project_data/obsm/svn/15 --fs-type fsfs

I ended up with the same error that was displayed in the web interface by adding the code provided by Rufus.

svnadmin: Can't open config file '/root/.subversion/servers'

I searched for this output in the internet and came with the conclusion that this could be caused by my installation method. Since, I have installed the whole system using the root account. So yesterday I installed whole the necessary component with another account. I hope to write my findings within a couple of hours.

With best regards

Ömer A. KARAGÖZOĞLU
Electrical & Electronics Engineer
Project Development Dept.