[kforge-user] kforge 0.11 svn repo creation error

Omer KARAGOZOGLU oa.karagozoglu at belbim.com.tr
Thu Jul 27 06:25:39 UTC 2006

I have solved the problem with both the svn creation and the page not rendering correctly. I would like to inform you of the solution and discuss if it is the correct way of solving the problem.

In order for svn to run I ran the following commands
# chown wwwrun:www /root/
# chown -R wwwrun:www /root/.subversion/

This got rid of the
(svnadmin: Can't open config file '/root/.subversion/servers') error and the repo was successfully created by both the command line command

# sudo -u wwwrun svnadmin create --fs-type fsfs /home/..

And the web interface.

As for the rendering problem as mentioned in my previous post when I examined the error logs I had noticed
Client denied by server configuration: /usr/share/kforge/...
I found that this was due the directory settings in my httpd.conf file

I changed the setting to
<Directory />
	Order Allow, Deny
	Allow from all
</Directory>

After making these changes all seems to work.

Now I have a question about Trac. Why isn't Kforge using postgresql as the trac database?

Thank you very much again.

Regards,
Ömer A. KARAGÖZOĞLU
Elektrik & Elektronik Mühendisi