[kforge-user] Trouble with Apache settings

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftwarefoundation.org
Sat Jan 20 00:16:32 UTC 2007

Hello Tyju,

Thanks for the report.

Firstly, I think the tests are failing because the database wasn't built
for development, so all the test fixtures aren't created. If you set
this in your kforge.conf:

system_mode = development

and then rebuild the db, you should have slightly better test results. :-)

However, I don't know what the problem with the generated apache config
is. But, you might try changing your kforge.conf to have:

domain_name = deathstar

to something like:

domain_name = deathstar.com

...and set up name resolution in /etc/hosts (guessing your running locally).

It's just a quick thought. Let us know how you get on, and perhaps Rufus
and I will come up with something better in the meantime?

Best regards,

John.