[kforge-user] Trouble with Apache settings

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftwarefoundation.org
Sat Jan 20 12:36:05 UTC 2007

PS

Not sure why you get those warnings:

Warning: DocumentRoot [/var/www/kforge/media] does not exist
Warning: DocumentRoot [/var/www/kforge/project] does not exist

The missing directory warning will need probably need fixing.
Particularly the missing media dirs.

Can you find your kforege/media installation. Is it not
/var/www/kforge/media...? Can you find your kforge/project/...?

Also, you could try looking in (tail -f) your kforge.log for clues.

J.