[kforge-user] Trouble with Apache settings

tyju tiui jckdnk111 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 15:45:06 UTC 2007

Hi John,

I tried changing the domain name and adding an entry to my hosts file but got the same result.
I also created the /var/www/kforge/media dir and symlinked the /var/www/kforge/project to the kforge www/project dir. Apache doesn't bark about missing doc root anymore, but it's still not quite working.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the apache warnings I get when I restart manually:

[Mon Jan 22 10:33:08 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 443, the first has precedence
[Mon Jan 22 10:33:08 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 80, the first has precedence
[Mon Jan 22 10:33:08 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 443, the first has precedence
[Mon Jan 22 10:33:08 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 80, the first has precedence
[Mon Jan 22 10:33:10 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 443, the first has precedence
[Mon Jan 22 10:33:10 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 80, the first has precedence
[Mon Jan 22 10:33:10 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 443, the first has precedence
[Mon Jan 22 10:33:10 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 80, the first has precedence

I looked at the Kforge logs and there is nothing except some apache logging (like missing favicon / logging regular access).

Thanks for the help!

Ty