[kforge-user] [bug 0.14] Upgrade issue

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:23:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

I upgrade kforge with :

sudo easy_install --upgrade
http://pypi.python.org/packages/2.4/k/kforge/kforge-0.14-py2.4.egg#md5=deff0e8bc0d2eec585ab84fddd2e4019

This part went fine.

Then I read upgrade notes and did :

nicos at vds305:~/kforge$ sudo kforge-admin --config=kforge.conf upgrade db
.
and it fails as "psql : commmand not found" (I use mysql). So ok you say
"WARNING: this sql has been tested on postgres only ..." but you should
provide update script for mysql too (or say that only postgres is
supported).

I'm also curious why it's not 0.14 in :
              UPDATE system SET version = '0.13';

Can you provide a fix ?

Nicolas

PS : I was surprised to see that 0.14 was released whereas it was not
mentionned on user list (we had only expected release date from John).
PPS : I'm on the way to write a PKGBUILD for ArchLinux to install kforge
through pacman (arch's package manager)
--
Nicolas Steinmetz - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/