[kforge-user] mod_wsgi / fastcgi support ?

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Oct 10 10:28:09 UTC 2007

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Steinmetz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know that mod_wsgi [1] is a bit young but according to its author it
> should be more performant than mod_python.
>
> Do you plan to make kforge compliant with mod_wsgi or mod_fastcgi ?

Rufus and have discussed wsgi a few times. It looks neat.

Just created a ticket for those two concerns:

http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/ticket/56
http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/ticket/57

Also, created a ticket for the trac.ini file (or admin plugin):

http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/ticket/55

> AFAIK, django & trac are compatible with mod_wsgi/fastcgi. Do you see
> potential issues ?

No, I don't think there are any issues.

Best wishes,

John.