[kforge-user] [0.13 doc enhancement] Requirement for subversion & so on

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:53:14 UTC 2007

Hello,

I went throught the documentation and I have some comments.

   - think it should be worth mentionning thatsvn access is made through
   http/webdav (which means that libapache2-svn is required  and that dav,
   dav_svn must be loaded ).
   - for moin-moin, is the debian package moinmoin-common sufficient ?
   - I also saw that for plugins, we mention that you have just to
   download and install a plugin. Ok, well but where do we get them ? ;-)
   - At install level, that the python-egenix-mxdatetime module is
   required and also the version of setuptools
   - in the guide, we saw reference to www and dav service and we do not
   see them in 0.13 services list. On the contrary, mailman is not
   mentionned on kforge site.
   - In 0.13, moinmoin is "missing" (or maybe disabled) in the service
   list.

I thnk that's all so far.
Nicolas