[kforge-user] Newbie question on project vs admin interface

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Mon Sep 3 22:32:55 UTC 2007

Nicolas Steinmetz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just started playing today with kforge and as I also read guide for
> v 0.11, I have the following question : in the conf file, we set if we
> want project or admin "view" when we type kforge instance url. If I
> set to project in the conf file, how can i access to admin interface
> without editing the conf file ?

Actually, I think this is the answer to your question:

The project view is always "project.domainname".

The admin view is always "admin.domainname".

The configuration choice of project or admin determines what appears at
"www.domainname" and "domainname".

Where "domainname" is value in your config file.

Does that help?

J.