[kforge-user] Newbie question on project vs admin interface

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:38:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

John Bywater a écrit :
> Actually, I think this is the answer to your question:
>
> The project view is always "project.domainname".
>
> The admin view is always "admin.domainname".
>
> The configuration choice of project or admin determines what appears at
> "www.domainname" and "domainname".
>
> Where "domainname" is value in your config file.

Whhy not but (as there is a but), there is no information on install
notes or on the site on how to define those "subdomains". As I planned
to use kforge on a subdomains, if I have to set up sub-subdomains, it
would be the mess :-/

No way to deal with subdomain.domain.com/admin ?

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Steinmetz - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/