[kforge-user] Installation issue

Capelle Maxime Maxime.Capelle at atosorigin.com
Wed Sep 19 14:42:26 UTC 2007

>I would suggest you to delete the folder or drop the database in which
>you want to install your kforge instance. Maybe it comes from here...
If
>part of the files or the db is installed, it may explain why you have
>such an error.

Do you mean that I don't need to configure postgreSQL before installing
KForge?

Indeed I have created an user and a database called kforge in my
postgreSLQ server. For the moment I can't drop this database.

Did I make a mistake by creating this database and this user?

--
Nicolas Steinmetz - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/