[kforge-user] Installation issue

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:52:49 UTC 2007

Capelle Maxime a écrit :

> Do you mean that I don't need to configure postgreSQL before installing
> KForge?

I mean (I just testes kforge with mysql) just need an empty database.
Check if some  tables has not been created at the first step and that
install fails because they are already present.

> Indeed I have created an user and a database called kforge in my
> postgreSLQ server. For the moment I can't drop this database.
>
> Did I make a mistake by creating this database and this user?

AFAIK, you did not. I was not precised enough in my answer. Dropping the
db was a little bit too hard, I meant just check that your db is empty.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Steinmetz - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/