[kforge-user] Installation issue

Capelle Maxime Maxime.Capelle at atosorigin.com
Thu Sep 20 09:32:33 UTC 2007

>As you put localhost in both files, I'm not sure it will work. Why do
>not you just try to type http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and see what happens ?
> From what I see I think you will have a conflit with the default
>configuration file of apache as both will handle
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/

When I try http://xx.XX.XX.XX I just get the apache basic page.

In fact I am working by my side with vmware command line server and I
want to use my Windows workstation to access the kforge website.

Maybe is it possible to add a DNS link to this vmware server in my
workstation.
For example kforge.toto.com -> XX.XX.XX.XX (my vmware server IP address)

This way I can configure domain.tld file with the value kforge.toto.com

Do you think it will work?
I just need to add a hard DNS entry in my windows system.

Maxime