[kforge-user] Installation issue

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:25:06 UTC 2007

Capelle Maxime a écrit :
> Sorry Nicolas but I am completly lost.
>
> In the directory /etc/apache2/sites-available/ I have got 3 files:
> Domain.tld
> Localhost-Kforge-generated.conf
>
> Only the Domain.tld has been modified by my self. Here it is:
> #Virtual Host for domain on which Kforge will run
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> 	ServerName localhost
> 	Include
> /etc/apache2/sites-available/localhost-kforge-generated.conf
> </VirtualHost>

Ok so use Domain.tld.

> Then I have my /home/pouf/kforge.conf:
> [DEFAULT]
> # Name of service using the KForge system.
> service_name = KForge
>
> # Path where plugin specific data will be stored
> plugin_data_dir = /var/lib/kforge/plugin_data
>
> # Path where project data will be stored
> project_data_dir = /var/lib/kforge/project_data
>
> # Domain for the KForge service.
> domain_name = localhost

As you put localhost in both files, I'm not sure it will work. Why do
not you just try to type http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and see what happens ?
 From what I see I think you will have a conflit with the default
configuration file of apache as both will handle http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/

You do not have a sysadmin in atos origin which could help you ? ;-)
--
Nicolas Steinmetz - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/