[kforge-user] Installation issue

Capelle Maxime Maxime.Capelle at atosorigin.com
Thu Sep 20 09:20:19 UTC 2007

Sorry Nicolas but I am completly lost.

In the directory /etc/apache2/sites-available/ I have got 3 files:
Domain.tld
Localhost-Kforge-generated.conf

Only the Domain.tld has been modified by my self. Here it is:
#Virtual Host for domain on which Kforge will run
<VirtualHost *:80>
	ServerName localhost
	Include
/etc/apache2/sites-available/localhost-kforge-generated.conf
</VirtualHost>

Then I have my /home/pouf/kforge.conf:
[DEFAULT]
# Name of service using the KForge system.
service_name = KForge

# Path where plugin specific data will be stored
plugin_data_dir = /var/lib/kforge/plugin_data

# Path where project data will be stored
project_data_dir = /var/lib/kforge/project_data

# Domain for the KForge service.
domain_name = localhost

With these files I don't understand how I can access to the Kforge
portal via a web address like XX.XX.XX.XX/kforge

Thank you for your help.

Maxime