[kforge-user] all plugins are equal but some are more equal than others?

Martin Fuzzey mfuzzey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:20:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I see that kforge-admin db init automatically creates an instance of the
trac,svn and mailman plugins.
Is there any particular reason for this?

I would prefer to have debs for each plugin and when creating kforge
instances only create those installed.
To do this I've patched the InitialiseDomainModel constructor to not call
createServicePlugins() and it seems to work ok (I have a rather useless
kforge with no services).
Is this ok or will it cause problems somewhere?

Note I'm not asking for the official source to be patched in this way - I
can do it easilly while building the package just want to be sure I won't
break anything :)

Oh whats the policy on the mailing lists - would you prefer I subscribe to
the dev list and post packaging questions there?

Regagrds,
Martin