[kforge-user] KForge v0.17 released

Gunnar Läthén gunnar.lathen at itn.liu.se
Fri Nov 6 13:14:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

I finally dedicated some time to upgrade from 0.14 to 0.17 and it went
pretty smooth. However, there's one detail I can't figure out:  In
0.14 I modified the source somewhere to hardcode https URLs (instead
of http) for the service listings.  No matter how I try I can't
recreate this in 0.17, my first guess was url.py, but that didn't lead
to any changes.  Any hints?

Thanks again for the very nice system,
Kind regards,  Gunnar Läthén