[kforge-user] KForge v0.17 released

Gunnar Läthén gunnar.lathen at itn.liu.se
Mon Nov 9 08:44:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I noticed that you removed the member_role and person_role parameters
from the kforge config file. We currently rely on these since we
modified the permission lists so that, for example, new persons are
Friend instead of the default Visitor. Luckily inserting the
parameters in the config file still works, but please don't remove the
possibility to change inital roles in the underlying system..   :-)

Regards,   Gunnar